Pages

.

I'd Like To Thank The Academy (Teresa, that is)...


It's a really special feeling to know that someone who you admire and have high regard for feels the same way about you. I thank you, Teresa, at Mexican-American Border Cooking for this beautiful award. I am most flattered and will proudly display this award for all to see!

I shall now do the honor of passing it along to five admirable food bloggers:


Elle at Elle's New England Kitchen - What an awesome blog by someone who inspires me. She cooks, she bakes, and she takes the time to contribute greatly to the food blogger community.

Ben at What's Cooking? - Ben's recipe repertoire is delicious. While he specializes in Mexican cooking, he ventures into other realms also, including baking! Ben Co-hosted the Daring Bakers braided Danish Bread event last month. Portions of Ben's blog are also available in Spanish.

Meeta at What's for Lunch Honey? - I just "met" Meeta and I am so impressed with her beautiful blog, her photography, and her fine recipes.

Jenn at The Left Over Queen hostess of the Left Over Queen Forum / Foodie BlogRoll. Jenn, I am in complete awe of all you do: cook, bake, blog, run a forum, promote the blogs of others, write, travel, and teach others. You are amazing. I thank you for welcoming me and all the food bloggers of the world into your community.

Dave at Dave's Cupboard - Dave's cupboard is a fun site to visit. He posts recipes and a lot of stories and thoughts about food products, local foods and food-based attractions. He has a way with words and I really enjoy reading his informative and thoughtful posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment